Monday, October 4, 2010

Photo Post 16

Today I saw a quote that led me to this thought of my own... Everyday that I spend dreaming of my future I am allowing it to slip away as I dream.
I have been really been thinking about my future.  I believe that Christ has a plan for me, I just have to wait. And boy do I hate that! (lol)  
   I believe it is okay to wonder what my future holds, but I think it can be wrong to wander in the process. I want to be content. I want to be happy where I am in life!  In these past few months I have become more determined to follow Jesus, no matter what! Though none Go with me Still I will follow. Even if my friends think I'm crazy, even if I loose everything, I want to be with Jesus. 

So if you think about it you can pray for me :) That I will be content with my life. That I will have patience while waiting for my life to unfold.
Oh here is a video you need to watch!

Also listen to "Give me Jesus" by Jeremy Camp, I love that song!!

Now onto some pictures! :)


















































































The weather is so awesome outside I think I will go out and enjoy it! 

6 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Friends come, friends go, but your brothers and sisters you will always know.

This is something I have learned the hard way....You change, they change, LIFE changes, But your siblings will always be there.

The White Queen said...

@Ashley- True. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like those pictures Joanna. I agree with you Ashley! :) I have 4 siblings.

The White Queen said...

@Emily - Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Kayli said...
Joanna, That is such a cute picture!

The White Queen said...

@Kayli- Thanks! :)