So ....
JULY 19th of 2010 my family went here ....
For this...
Hosted by...
And when we registered we were given free passes to...
So while we were at the conference in Severville, TN (before ewe went to the museum)
we were at this hotel...
And so the conference started on Monday the 19th... and we went swimming everyday while we were there... well maybe not Thursday because that was our last conference day...
Annywayy there were these two girls in the jacuzzi and we were playing in the pool and our ball rolled to where they were. SO they threw it back, but we had to go get showers soon after so we didn't get to meet them.
BUT....
on Wednesday we decided to go to the outside pool.
But not only was there this pool... there was THIS kind of pool!

A Lazy River pool!
So you see where that guy is??
Okay I was RIGHT there, when I saw this girl...

It was the girl that threw the ball back to us!
So her name was Marti Elizabeth Hands...
And her sister was there too!

Lisa!
So, remember we were still going to the museum after the conference. So we planned to leave on Friday morning... and guess what!? The Hands were leaving that morning to go too!
So we got to see each other at the museum and long story half way short, we've been texting, emailing, and SKYPING ever since!
Marti and Lisa are so amaZING! :D
Marti and I are especially good friends ;)
And so guess who I am going to see!?!
Did I mention she lives in AMARILLO, TEXAS?
So I made a goal for this year... I wanted to visit her before the end of the year. Or her visit me.
But the plans for her to come here fail through.
So...
In August...
Off
In
A
plane I go.
To see my amazing friend!
Yep, this is who I am going to live with for a week or two!
And all my photos are from skype!
Skype does wonders for long distance friendships....
And that's the news!!
I am SO HAPPY!
And nervous about the plane ride...
11 weeks to go!
:D








No comments:
Post a Comment