You're stranded. on an Island. you have nothing. what do you do?
Sleep... listen to my ipod. Yes, my ipod WILL be with me. It never leaves me, so if I DID get stranded it would still be in my pocket...
What is your favorite feature: Eyes, feet, nose, etc?
My eyes :)
Ponytail or bun?
Sloppy Buns!
Are your ears pierced?
No, but my eyebrow is... hahaha
What are you scared of?
The THINGS in the dark!
Your man. short or tall?
Sooo agree with Ashely! TALL! That would be so "wierd" *willywonkavoice* if your guy was shorter. ESPECIALLY FOR ME!!! LIKE OH MY GOODNESSSSS he would have to be like shorter than 4'11... Plus tall guys are naturally more manly hahah :D
Would you rather be 13 or 30?
13!! Or, 30... idk. That's a weird question...
Chocolate or roses?
There are other candies besides chocolate... haha
I award...
*chokesonspit*
Jonanner
4 comments:
Me loves Willy WONKA!!!!! ☺
Yeah....if your man was shorter, that'd be freaky weird.
Me does too!
Yea that would be so creepy. haha :D
I told Mama about that, she had a good laugh...A think the lady getting my License almost did as well.
Get the hint in there? huh? huh? huh?
AHHHH CONGRATS ASHLEY!!!! WOOOT!!! Hey, I'm gonna call youuu okay!?
Post a Comment