So I actually have pictures spread across 2 or 3 different computers and Ashley reminded me about posting about the trip, so I'm gonna split it up into a few posts so I don't have to keep pushing the post off until I get ALL the photos onto one computer.
Oh and this is gonna be a looong post. justsoyouknow.
Oh and this is gonna be a looong post. justsoyouknow.
So here we go :D
NORTH CAROLINA
Pilot Mountain... yes the Andy Griffith one! haha (This was actually the view from my window the first night!!! :D )
Railroad track on a hike we took.
Tamar (left) Rolanda (right)
Tamar is the "girl" I went with. :)
An old wall (From the civil war.) Oh and hand built I might add.
River on our hike.
Photo taking...
The river! ;D
Again...
And okay so this is cool. I'm actually standing way out in the river when I took this. You could literally WALK across the entire river. It was low in this point. SO COOL!
VIRGINIA
And this is on the way to the cabins we stayed at :)
I LOVE THE VIEW THERE!
Amazing?? :)
Oh, all of this was out of the window of a car...
Right up the road from where we stayed...
My room mates the first night...
JoyAnna (left) Carolyn (right)
Oh and everytime they said JoyAnna I thought they said JO anna... so confusing.
AN AMAZING NEW FRIEND!! :D Megan. She was so sweet and fun!
Dorkiest picture ever. I look like a retard. But it was sucha dog gone good time!
Janelle! She was so cool! Her, Bethany and I stayed up till like 2?? talking! it was awesome.
Her idea :P
AMISH!!! OHMYFREAKINGOODESSS!
that was cool. haha
Okay so I'll post more later. Yeah, I got that much left :P
Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment