I've seen this episode of House before. It really stuck with me, because it is so true.
Now that is a lot to think about.
**
Haha! Sorry, it is true though. hehe. Oh but now, Ashley I must admit... and our family was just talking about this last night... When we first met your family it was at a FUNERAL. haha how odd. Anyways... I remember I saw your Dad and you said "Dad, this is the girl on the phone that you thought was 20..." And I looked over to see who you were talking to and thought "My goodness, if I ever saw a Mafia man or secret service man, this is him..." His suit really had an affect. haha.
**
Wouldn't it be hilarious to say this on your first date??
hahah! Sorry, yes, I have the lamest ideas. :D
**
I've been saying this a lot lately...
Haters gonna hate, Potatoes gonna potate! :D
**
Ahh so true. I look back and think, yeah, I didn't know ANY of my best friends. What a boring, dull life it was. Sometimes I know I focus on everything that isn't working out, but I always have that one friend I know will be there to listen and help me. God is pretty amazing :)
**
If you haven't met me... here is kinda how I act... Not sure if I should have said that...
I say things like this all the time. haha. On another note about things I do... I EMBARRASSED CALEB!!! hahah. So we were on a field trip and when we got home he said I annoyed and embarrassed him. He says I kept saying stuff like "Caleb loookk! Hey caaaallebbb!! caleb I'm singing...!! Ohhh looook at this! CALEB DANCE WITH ME!" And he said I was stepping on his feet. I do remember stepping on his foot once. And I also DID ask him to dance. I was just slaphappy.I was texting my frriiieenddd and we were having a blast goofing off whilst texting about my reaction to energy drinks. And yes, this was the result of me and my addiction to RealTree. :o anywaysss, I was, to be quite honest, very bored on the field trip. I had only went so Caleb could go because the rest of the family was sick. And I resorted to texting my friend non stop and harassing Caleb. Madison was even texting me, despite the fact that she was half the time hanging on my side or riding on my back. haha.
So that said... Ashley, why do you put up with me? I mean, would you put up with me if I stepped on your feet and made you dance? Well of course you would :D right??... let's just agree to never hang out when I have RealTree in my system. Now to try a Monster... mwahaha.
**

That's how I feel all the time. I might have to start saying this to people. haha
**
Last, but not least, at all. Sherlock. My love.
*sniffle*
hahahahah JAWN
I loved when he said that c(:
:D
**
And this...
is me watching the show. bahaha.
Okay that's all I had for today!
Oh, anyone buy season 2 of BBC Sherlock yet??
*jo
7 comments:
Haha I feel the same way!!! I always wonder why I even have friends I am so weird :P
Ohh and the dress thing....... totally!!!
How do I put up with you? Well, maybe because you're the me I want to be, maybe because you're 102% (at least) awesome, maybe because you're my soul sis.
I'm going to SO start saying "--- Don't talk our loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street". Epic. Sherlock is always epic though, isn't he?
Em,
I guess we're just lucky to find people that like weirdos :D
Ashley,
Your whole comment made me smile really big :D I can't believe anyone would want to be like me. And would think I'm awesome, and their soul sister. I like this! And you :D ♥
Yes, I have started saying it already! You would really, really love these Sherlocks! He is so amazing. I know I already have said that. But her really is ;)
If I can't watch Dr. Who, maybe I can convince the bosses to let me watch Sherlock. If they won't, my life will be ruined.
Ah yeah! Okay well the ones I've watched there has only been ONE word *I* would consider mild language. They really are good! ;)
One day I'm gonna tell a person with baggy pants that are falling down, "Wow, you're amazing! You've lost so much weight!"
Yes! Let's do that together! I know a few guys here in Florida we could do that to ;)
Post a Comment