Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Weekend - Beach Retreat

Before I begin, what do you think of my new blog design?? I reeeally like it. I mean, it's good enough, considering I did it myself. 

Okay my weekend... was amazing!! I loved, loved, loved it :D

Friday I worked until 3, showered, chilled in my room watching tv, and then went shopping.
Got me these:

Just got some new shoes :)

:*

And this outfit:


Probably the smartest outfit I have ever bought. Long story why... anyways I wore this Saturday! :) 

Saturday morning I left around ten and headed to a retreat on the beach. (Family reunion) 
We spent all day there, but around supper time I decided I'd like to stay the night. (The reunion was Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) Our family had decided to only go on Saturday... anyways, shockingly my parents said yes and I found a group of cousins I had never met that let me stay in their dorm :D So after my parents left I ran around like a wild child on drugs. Or actually no, I just played basketball with Dakota and my other cousins. 

(Dakota)


(With my cousin Lydia's glasses) haha

I also went swimming with my cousin Dana in a heated pool. POOL. Not those little hot tubs. An entire full size pool, heated. It was lovely. Anyways, since I hadn't planned to stay the night, I only had my hairbrush and moose in my purse (a wonderful coincidence that I didn't have my hair finished when we left) So all I needed was a toothbrush and toothpaste, which I found at the gift shop. But, my clothes we getting dirty... Dakota dumped baked beans on me -____- So when Dana wanted to swim, she happened to have an extra swim suit! So while we were swimming I cleaned my clothes. It worked out perfect! We swam till eleven and then I was hungry so we went back to the gift shop and I bought a bunch of junk food for us... Sunday morning everyone was packing up. I was able to get all my stuff in my purse. heh heh. Then we had breakfast and church. Which I almost fell asleep in so I went and got coffee and ran into Dakota who had been boogy-boarding. Needless to say... we skipped the rest of church and went to the beach. "Awww YEAAHHH" : D When we got back it was lunch time and then I rode home with some relatives. I already miss everyone!! D: 

Oh but it was cool meeting Dana, Coutney, Lydia, Josiah... Matt? Well... All the Hurshs and Vargases! Cousins I didn't know exsisted! (3rd cousins, I know about the 1st ones haha)

And now photos! (I didn't take these, I was too busy goofing off)


Cottages Back Pool (beside Judah Assembly)Basketball Court (bunk house & staff house in background)Nazareth Assembly

There are a lot of funny memories from that basketball court : D

And I saw this on my way home... thought it was cool.



Anyways, that was my weekend! 


Lebewohl! 


*jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, a full-sized, heated pool? Woow! Haha, I'd love to swim in one of those. =) And YES, your new design is GREAT! You did a wonderful job.

The White Queen said...

Yeah it was awesome :) And okay, thanks. I like it.