Friday, May 11, 2012

TAFMFT :D

1.
Lyric Battles.
Yeah, if you listen to these bands, you'll get why this is funny. And this is only about an 1/8 of the conversation :D hahah.

2.
Blaring this at midnight in the neighborhood. Heck yeah. I'll just show you the instrumental, you'll get tha point :D 


3.
Freaking people out and climbing on tables chanting "Take the shot" and "yummy." 

4.

Finding my Coke ;)



5.
Buying new dresses for camp!

6.

Feeling Free Again.


7.

This Song - 



8.

Challenging myself to become someone better.


9.

Dressing like my favorite singer.


See how she wears dresses with jeans? I love that look. It's like mashing tomboy with lady, it's kinda punk. I love it. I've started wearing dresses with jeans and I feel so Lacey Mosleyish. Sturmish.

10.

Realizing that Christ will save me. And that I don't have to worry about anything. Why am I such a slow learner? I was struck last night that I can simply lay the things that torment me, in the palm of Christ's hands. He will save me from who I have become. And I know He will give me the strength. The first weeks months, are gonna be really hard. I was being reminded of a song that 'saved' me last year. Here's the song:








goodnight everyone! heading to BAMA land tomorrow! woot woot :D


*jo




2 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Try not to forget your Erik-Fangirl-Friend! ;-) and if you have too much fun without me.....you had better blog about it! Lol

The White Queen said...

I didn't forget youuu! ;D It wasn't -too- much fun. ;p