I don't know why I am posting this but oh well ;)
This week I want to study the origin of the bible. What I mean is how did they know what order to put the books in, who compiled it? How did they keep track of how many books had been written? Is there even a way to know the answers to these questions? No I am not doubting the bible, I just want to know why I believe what I am believing and what evidence there is. If you've known me just for a few weeks you soon will notice that I want evidence and proof for everything. That's a good thing I think, but maybe there are instances when it could be bad? I do live by Faith, but it is very helpful to have proof for what you are basing your whole life upon. So I guess just pray that I can get some thoughts sorted out in this grey matter of mine this week ;)
If you have any thought please share them! :)

14 comments:
Hey Girl,
I've never thought of that, but that is something important to think about. I'm texting you too right now, lol! :)
Hey Hey! Yep I will let ya know what I discover :P I really enjoyed texting you. Hope to see ya soon!
I hope to see ya soon too. Waiting till every park day seems to be too long of a wait. :)
Well two weeks to go! :) Oh are you going to Costa Rica?
I'm going to E-mail you Jo, It will be to long for a comment! LOL
OH, and Madison IS a weird one.
Okay Ashley! I am awaiting your email! =P Yes, weird in a good kind of way lol.
No, I'm not. Where did you hear about that Jo? Did Deacon say something about it? I don't think he is going either.
Oh okay, I replied to your email! :)
Okay, thanks. I saw where you replied. :)
That is such a cute picture Joanner!
@Kayli- Thanks! :)
I know Madison very well, she is so funny!
I love her.
@Kayli- Yea she is funny! :) I will have to tell you what ended up happening at EL Jaliso's!
Post a Comment