Monday, January 3, 2011

I finally downloaded the pictures from my broken camera! :)

Panorama of our house :)






Cousins :)



















My vehicle that I am going to get so I can go around America with my friends! :D
















(These were taken at a car show we went to)

9 comments:

ashley tahg said...

I saw that Van and "peace Dude" came to mind, But it is terribly cute and has got such personality!

The White Queen said...

@Ashley- That's exactly what I said! Have you watched the Disney Car Movie? When we saw this van I started saying stuff the car that looked like this on the movie said :P Yes it is so cute! I want it! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonanner! I looks like something that you would ride, :). I really like it! It's too cute! :P

Katie said...

Hey Joanna! :) Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you in a post! :) It was a few days ago. :)
Your sister in Christ,
**Katie**

The White Queen said...

@Emily- Thank you! I think... :P I'm sure my car will not be this, in fact I am supposed to get the car that my grandma ran into the deer!

@Katie- Thanks for letting me know! I went to your blog and found it ;)

ashley tahg said...

YES! I watched that movie, and it is SO funny! (I have Sh'boom on my playlist BTW..I first heard it on that movie)

The White Queen said...

@Ashley-
Well i will have to go to your playlist now! ;)

ashley tahg said...

I tagged you as well Jo!

The White Queen said...

@Ashley- Okay, I don't exactly know what I am supposed to do :P