So I don't have many photos from yesterday. And really none of them turned out... *sigh* If I had my camera yesterday that would have been awesome! But... we didn't do gifts until today. Mom wasn't out there when we did the photos so Nanny's pictures are the only ones I could get my hands on, and she had some trouble with her camera. But hopefully I can get my hands on some more! *hint, Ashley* :-P
4 comments:
Thats a pretty good one....
Haha, I'm sitting here laughing Joanna! :) Did you HAVE to put that picture on here? Lol! No, I think that is a pretty funny picture. Would you mind e-mailing me all of the pics so I can see them? Thanks!
I love you,
Eminem
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your blog, even though we're unacquainted. Thanks for your posts-- they are thoughtful, comical, endearing, and bursting with a love for God!
God bless!
@Ashley - Yea I liked it! =)
@Emily - Yes, I HAD to put it on here! I'll try to remember to email you some of the pictures tomorrow when we email/chat =)
@AnnaKate - Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoy my blog ;)
Post a Comment