So last Friday I finally did Caleb's photo shoot. He said he was going to pay me to make some portraits for him with my new camera...Ehmmm, I have yet to see the money.Anyways, it was still fun... he refused to let me post some of the photos, but here are some... ALL unedited.
Going to go on a photo trip today (Walk two miles to our creek and back, looking for random stuff to capture) Ohhh speaking of which, Caleb's photos were taken on the dirt road to the creek, and all along the way there are fences with cattle. Check out this photo!
I love it! :) I want to edit a lot of photos, but, I have NO software. Actually I have one free program but it is really not that great, it barely does anything. But the picture below I did manage to create with the program.
Anywhooo that's all for now!! =]
4 comments:
Those are some pretty cool pictures Joanna! Good Job! :) And your little sister is too cute!! :D
Thanks Emily! Yea she is a cutie, but inside is a raging lion begging to be let free... and sometimes it screams too... hahaah
Love the last one!!
Next time we come over (hinting here) I will bring our editing software (the pro stuff) and you can download it unto your computer!
I would make him pay me if he said he would....but, then again, he isn't my brother either! lol
Me too! Christi was just asking me "Why did you edit it?" and I am -trying- to explain to her that it makes it look cool... she doesn't get it. =P I took your hint! We actually had been talking about inviting y'all over before you left the comment. I wish you could have come tomorrow!
I wish Caleb would have paid me too... we'll see... hah!
Post a Comment