Looks VERY yummy!You, blond? No way.(Had to add my bit O' goof to this comment!)
Thanks :DYes my dear, this blondness goes so much deeper than hair though. Tis so sad but true!One day I will out goof your goof. hahah!
Looks yummy to me! :)
Thank you Mrs. Rendleman! :D
I can sympathize with the blondness beyond roots. OOH! That'd be a cool blog name!
haha yes it would!! You should probably copyright it! :P
Good Idea. But I'm not changing Cheery-O. Sorry.
Yea I wouldn't suggest that... Cheery-O sounds much better even though Blondness Beyond Roots does sound quite nice too :P
Looks yummy! Wish I could have shared it with you;)
Thanks Desi! I wish so too! ;)
It looks really yummy! Haha well the littlest things excite me, you know because I'm a blond. =)
Thanks! Yes I know you do! But I do too! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Looks VERY yummy!
You, blond? No way.
(Had to add my bit O' goof to this comment!)
Thanks :D
Yes my dear, this blondness goes so much deeper than hair though. Tis so sad but true!
One day I will out goof your goof. hahah!
Looks yummy to me! :)
Thank you Mrs. Rendleman! :D
I can sympathize with the blondness beyond roots. OOH! That'd be a cool blog name!
haha yes it would!! You should probably copyright it! :P
Good Idea. But I'm not changing Cheery-O. Sorry.
Yea I wouldn't suggest that... Cheery-O sounds much better even though Blondness Beyond Roots does sound quite nice too :P
Looks yummy! Wish I could have shared it with you;)
Thanks Desi! I wish so too! ;)
It looks really yummy! Haha well the littlest things excite me, you know because I'm a blond. =)
Thanks! Yes I know you do! But I do too! :)
Post a Comment