Desi awarded me the "Stylish Blogger Award"
Thanksss muh love :)
The rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you - See above
2. Write seven things about yourself
3. Pass it on to seven bloggers
4. Tell the seven about their award
Okay here is go!
1. I love playing piano!!
2. I do not have a facebook. haha
3. My Best Friend is Eh Miley c(:
4. I'm about to start college! :D
5. I HATE paper cuts. lol
6. I'm blonde. In more than just my hair. haha
7. I love me some Mountain Dew or Cold Coffee... (Frappés)
And I award:
Ashley at Cheery-O
Caleb at Inside Caleb's Brain
Katy at My Life in a Nutshell
Katie at Praising the Lord in All Things
Moriah at Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory
Tootlays!
Jo ")

10 comments:
THANK you!
ooh!! Caleb is SO stylish. I'm gonna tell Evan. Yep.
Yo welcome shooo-gur!
He IS! I'm tellin ya! That boy is so dog gone stylish! hahaha
Listen missy! You've got to stop being so funny in your comments... I might die from laughing... and I can't die till AFTER the camping trip!! hahaha
Thank you for awarding me! :)
You're welcome! :)
Is that a real 'stop being so silly in your comments' or a not-really 'stop being so silly in your comments'?
lol.
Do you want me to die?
hahaha
Welll....I guess not....
If you did, at least you could be like Vizzini!
Well now! You just had to get dirty didn't you!? Calling names! I can't believe this! :O
:-P You so silly!
or is that me? hmmm.....
I think it's both lol :D
Post a Comment