Friday, June 24, 2011

Call me crazy...

... but this is what I will wear on my wedding day...


Oh, you like the dress? hahha noooo my friend, that is not the crazy part.
This
is
the
crazy
part!
I AM WEARING CONVERSE WITH MY WEDDING DRESSSS!!!!!



Isn't that just plain awesome!?!?! :O
Yep, you know it's awesome ';)

I've wore converse since I was... 11? 
I LOVE THEM!

I'm going to be a *rockandrollbride* hehehe I just think it is awesome! What do you think? Honestly??
Okay, that is all for now!!!


GOOODNIGHT MUH LOVE! :D

4 comments:

lisa9871248hands said...

Okay, now that's just plain awesome! Perfectly comfortable and you won't have to worry about tripping!

The White Queen said...

Thank you Lisa!! :D Exactly!

Kristin Losier said...

Gah!! I alwaysss say I'm gonna get married in converse and everyone makes fun of mee! hahaha I'm glad someone agrees with me! :D

The White Queen said...

Are you serious!? Well that is MY idea! So... haha well yes I'm glad you're glad :P