Rawkfist Troll? What in the world??? Can you kindly explain what that means? lolYour buddy, Ashley.
Dear Buddy,I have no clue. It came from my mind, and I'm not even sure it is the correct term.Truly yours,Confucious
Very good, Confucius. I actually like it better then the other name. Now, for another question, How is a Raven like a Writing desk?
Really?! You like it!?! Awesome :DAnd... I have no clue!!! :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rawkfist Troll? What in the world??? Can you kindly explain what that means? lol
Your buddy,
Ashley.
Dear Buddy,
I have no clue. It came from my mind, and I'm not even sure it is the correct term.
Truly yours,
Confucious
Very good, Confucius. I actually like it better then the other name.
Now, for another question, How is a Raven like a Writing desk?
Really?! You like it!?! Awesome :D
And... I have no clue!!! :(
Post a Comment