Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Upcoming events (:

So I am quite excited about a few things! :D


Top of the list is - 



Going to see ^HIM next month!! Can't wait! I talked to my folks and asked if I could drive and take some friends... turned out Dad was wanting to take Mom. So they'll go and I'll be taking some friends! ;D 



Jamie Grace will also be there!! :)

Okay... onto other news :P

I'll be getting my car Thursday!! FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
For real... I have waited a month since we bought it. 

But now.. the 
                       MOMENT
                         WE'VE (or I)
                             ALL 
                            BEEN
                           WAITING
                              FOR!

~yesiamexcited~ :)

Hohum... uh let's see what else...

Well of course I did the best first so everything else will be kinda like "mehhh"

I'm going to be taking a test at Chipola soon. REALLY hoping I pass this. :)

And here's some quotes and photos and such ☺'


 
^ Just awesome!

   For Ashley =D


  
These guys always make me happy. lol

 (yeah that's what I do... not when I'm bored. WHEN I AM CREATIVE!!) haha

I've got some more finger faces to share too. but you have to wait. *EVILLAUGH*

haha okay bye




No comments: