Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Unconditional Love

Oh muh goodness. So much to say, but I don't have the words. So I'll try my best.

A few months ago something I never would have thought could happen, did. My friendship with an amazing friend ended. It was really complicated, and what hurt the most was I never got to say goodbye.


For a long time I felt like I can get over this if I can just say 'goodbye'.  But that chance never came. it still hasn't.  And now I understand why. Though at the time I never thought I would. Why didn't God let me have the ending I wanted?
Because it's not over. 



For a few weeks all I could think was they're over us, they've moved on. I need to do the same. They've found my replacement.  But then I read a beautiful entry about us. About how they still love me. And all I could say was  God, you are so amazing. 

It's only goodbye for now. One day, we'll be together again. Best friends are always together in heart. And I will always love you <3






2 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Jo, your beautiful!

The White Queen said...

I don't know why, but when I read your comment I teared up! Thanks Ashley, I love you :)