Friday, January 20, 2012

Eleven && Eleven && Eleven



one.  post these rules
two. you must post 11 random things about yourself
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
four. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
five. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged



My random facts... :) 


One. I enjoy reading on the trunk of my car.
Two. I LOVE wearing my winter boots on top of my jeans. Yes, like every other girl. But it is sooo comfy! ;D
Three. I like to sing, all the time ♥
Four. I plan to plank on the state capitol one day.
Five. I have never been satisfied with a chick flick. I usually end up feeling deep sympathy for the man, and hating the woman. The woman ALWAYS mess up -_-
Six. I have very awkward conversations at one in the morning.
Seven. COFFEE IS MY LOVE ♥
Eight. I have the horrible bad habit of disowning men that like me. I really must overcome this or I shall end up an old maid.
Nine. My pinkies are crooked.
Ten. My favorite word (at least right now) is scrumptious ;P


My questions from Ashley:



1. Do you prefer Classics or New books? New books! Most definitely :D
2. What color is your room? I think the paint color is LadyFinger. haha odd,? Ikr! It's like a creamy tan.
3.  What era is your favorite? 1995 to present! hahah. My era? That doesn't count? Oh doggoneit.
4.  Do you like Organs (the musical instrument)? Well in one song. And it turns into a hard metal/rock song. It's a nice transition, I must say.
5. What color do you detest? Any florescent ones, as they hurt my fragile eyes. haha
6.  If you could pick one place in the world to live, where? Florida ♥
7. Whats your favorite quote?  Because when you step out to face that creature, you will step out on your own. - The White Queen
8. What sites do you visit often? 1. Yahoo Mail  2. Facebook 3. Tumblr
9. What is your dream house like? I would have to show you. I can't explain it. Okay, I'm like so tired actually hehe I know lame, lame, Joanna.
10. Favorite movie? Alice in Wonderland
11. Favorite Book? I don't have one yet >.<

I tag:



That's really kinda all I have to tag! haha

My Questions: 
1. If you could spend one day with any fictional character, who would it be?
2. What is you favorite genre of music?
3. If you could choose what year you were born, which would you choose?
4. Scene hair or pixie cut?
5. Rebecca Black or Edward Cullen? 
6. Cotton Candy or Candy Corn?
7. Favorite movie?
8. Favorite song right now?
9. Who is the first childhood friend you have memories with?
10. If you could be with anyone right now, would would it be?
11. What song is stuck in your head right now?

Anyone else can do this! I'm sure I have some little stalkers out there that just haven't officially started following me. haha. And comment with the link when you do answer!

There ya go! =]


2 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Your questions look so fun, I'm gonna answer them in this comment!!

1. If you could spend one day with any fictional character, who would it be?

right now? Are you sure you don't know the answer? Erik, OF COURSE!!! We'd sing Opera together, and I'd listen to his Don Juan the whole night. Then, we'd go throw rotten eggs at the manager for sitting in box 5...:-D

2. What is you favorite genre of music?

Celtic, Praise and Worship, Boobop, and SOME country. SOME.

3. If you could choose what year you were born, which would you choose?

2329.

4. Scene hair or pixie cut
Uhm, Neither. Ok, so, probably pixie if it was a life or death decision.

5. Rebecca Black or Edward Cullen?
Rebecca Black. Even though I haven't the SLIGHT idea who she is, I'll take ANYbody over Mr. Sparkles.

6. Cotton Candy or Candy Corn?

Candy Corn. Cotton Candy is...is...my taste buds have a slight distaste for it.

7. Favorite movie?
ALICE IN WONDERLAND, OF COURSE!

8. Favorite song right now?

The Phantom of the Opera song where Erik and Christine are singing.

9. Who is the first childhood friend you have memories with?

Becca. Even though she isn't my friend any more. Oh, now THAT sounded juvenile!! "We are no longer hanging out around each other"? "We moved away through the years" The last sounded more grown up. lol

10. If you could be with anyone right now, would would it be?
I'm taking this means a REAL life person. And in that case, it would be YOU.


11. What song is stuck in your head right now?

♫In sleep
He sang to me
In dreams
He came...
That voice
Which calls to me
And speaks my name

And do
I dream again?
For now
I find
The phantom of the opera
Is there
Inside my mind...♫


That was fun! You think of better questions then I do! lol

The White Queen said...

You actually liked my questions!? I thought they were laammmmeee! *weak and lammmeee* hahaha! I LOVED your answers though ;D And we DO need to hang out soon. Not at church, not at the home school group. WE need to hang out ;)