Monday, January 16, 2012

New friends && new memories ♥

So I had my new friend Sarah over, and in one word, she is... AWESOME. We had so much fun. And I was reminded again what a gift it is to have a friend ^.^ She is so accepting, and I could talk to her about whatever and not feel awkward about it. Definitely a friend I want for now on ;D And we went to the creek (you know, the friendship test hehe *inside joke*) and had loads of fun! Here's some pics ;) 

Sarah getting ready to shove him in ;D

 It was sooo pretty Friday! :)


Sarah :)


Caleb walking..

 Love the colors :)



Writing on the wall :D 


 
She's one of the most creative people you will ever meet!


Sarah's girl she drew 

 
We had Caleb take photos for us! And... got ONE good one hehe.


I love our faces in every one of these though!


^^ LOVE THAT! hahahah ahh I love that girl!


Us ♥ The best photo :)


Planking time!!


She did the easy way, that little stinker :3


I LOVED planking heheh. plan to take one planking photo a month in several eccentric locations ;) hehe 


Climbing the wall!


Falling!! haha ahhh see? I told you we are creative!


Hope you have a great week!

Jo


2 comments:

ashley tahg said...

You ought to plank in a public place...like Walmart!

Sarah is LOADS of fun. I'm REALLY wanting to invite her family over.

The White Queen said...

Well Ashley, that's what I mean by eccentric! heheh ;D

You should! Y'all would have a lot of fun ;)