Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi, my name is Ms. Sickness *Icon Post

Yeah, been sick for a week as of today.


Watched this. I love this movie. Especially when I'm sick.



I like that ^ Don't know who it's by.



I am still wanting to watch UP again. But I have to buy the DVD hehe



I wanna do this in my yard! hahaha



^ so awesome. ♥ ;D

lol





For Ashley:


Me, when I go to take my college test February eleventh.


........

image


hahaha is that not the funniest thing ever!?

P.S.
I love you Ashley.

and Marti. hehe (maybbeee you are reading this...)


You guys are dehhh bommbbb! ♥




I'm so glad to have you two as best friends ;) I may not have had a best friend at 4 or 5 like all the girls I know, but I ended up with you two and I'm sooo thankful for that. ♥



9 comments:

ashley tahg said...

ROFL! That guys looks like he had a Vulcan Mind meld go totally wrong!!

TSOM is SO the movie to watch when you have da blues.

{Did you know, on the scene where Lysel(spell check says it is 'Lysol' lol) and the guy-whos-name-i-can't-remember were dancing in the gazebo, her foot went through the glass walls? Yeah. She got cut, and her foot had to be bandaged. They edited the bandage out.}

That poem!! I almost had it memorized, and I totally forget who wrote it. "Tell me not in mournful number, life is but an empty dream. For the soul is dead that slumbers, and things aren't what they seem"....uhhhh...let me think....better yet, let me consult my school book....HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW!

There.

I'm noticed a pattern, I write commentbooks each time I comment on your posts...? "Why is that, do you think?". <Wesley<

The White Queen said...

I know!! It is the funniest icon ever ;D

That is really interesting about LISOL. hehehe

I never knew there was a whole poem! :o Must learn it! yes.

I like your books. hehe ohhyesido! ♥

Why is that do I think?

"Hamish has a blockage..."

ashley tahg said...

"There's been some debate about that." =Chessur

ashley tahg said...

NOT CHESSUR! ALICE. *facepalm*

The White Queen said...

heheh!!! I got the point! ;D And Chessur is awesome too!

Marti said...

I am reading this!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD And I love the pic at the top: I've got a jar of D I R T xD Jack is my FAVORITE and I looveee youuuu Joooooaaannnaaa :)))))

The White Queen said...

YAY!!! and thank you! I love him. "Who would you kiss? John. John Depp" heheh I loved when you did that xD and I love you unto forever! and the most! ;D

^ I WIN ♥

Susannah said...

LOVE these. especially the "love tip". <3

The White Queen said...

Thanks! Yes, I adore lovetips!