Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tumblr posts...

I'm pretty much going to do recaps of my tumblr for my blogger posts now. So if you have a tumblr you can go follow me there! Just comment asking me for my username ;)

Growing my hair out again!

Growing my hair out again! I got it cut about 3 weeks ago ;D

AHHH I LOVE THIS!! 
calm down jo, calm down. hehe

If you know me, you know how much I LOVE THIS! heheh


 

Well, since I've gotten my appetite back, whether it be a year or a month, this is EXACTLY my attitude.



"ONE, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectful men into complete scoundrels!" I can do Keira Knightley's voice now! Including scenes from Pride and Prejudice! hahaha JEALOUS MUCH!? xP

Can I have this, pleeeaseee!?
brisasmith:

OH MY GOD WANT

Please, just let me have this. Now.


♥happened to me this week. And I'm still on a happiness high from it. haha



Byyyeeee!


4 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Muches LOVE the new blog, White Queen!!!!

I love Tumblr.

I love GIFs.

I love your background!!

The White Queen said...

Okay goody!!

I love tumblr with a deep passion. it's true. It is SO awesome!

;D

ashley tahg said...

Oh, and the ice cream looks like they took Fortune cookies and made them into cones..I need that. Now.

The White Queen said...

I want one too! The closet thing is McDonalds. And I'm not driving all the way just for that haha. But maybe Friday. Are you going to the Park Friday to hang out? I could bring you and me one! ;D