Monday, February 20, 2012

TAFMFT

I am starting a new post theme. It might be three times a week. It might be once. It might be bi-weekly. But it stands for "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" (Sound of Music inspired) and it will be a post of my favorite gifs, pics, quotes. And I will just comment beneath them. I've been kinda doing this already but I want to warn you when it's not a traditional blog post with morsels of wisdom. hahah. Okay you get the point. So here's to Post #1 TAFMFT!


Noooo, really!? D:



^ For Ashley! hahahahhaha   (Oh you need to see the clip about him getting mistaken for Elijah Wood. so funny)



Keep getting told I look like her. It makes me laugh. I CAN ONLY WISH :D She is so awesome!!!!




^ her ♥


Only cat I actually like. lol


And last but NOT least. Actually my favorite!!!


BAM. Take that my home boy.




hahah!
 Gooodnight my lovlies!



1 comment:

ashley tahg said...

I have no idea who the girl is...but you DO look like her.

I really should try out the HP books. Maybe not the movies, but the books.