Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Please pray...

The song playing on my page now is dedicated to my grandpa. 


Turn away,
If you could get me a drink 
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded


 Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me in all my favorite colors, 



My sisters and my brothers, still, 
I will not kiss you, 
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you. 

Now turn away, 
'Cause I'm awful just to see 
'Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body, 
Oh, my agony, 


Know that I will never marry, 
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
But counting down the days to go



It just ain't living
And I just hope you know




That if you say 
Goodbye today
I'd ask you to be true

'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you ♥






Please pray for my grandpa as he is losing his battle with cancer.






*Song is "Cancer" by My Chemical Romance.








4 comments:

ashley tahg said...

<3 you, and you know I'm praying for you, him, and everybody involved.

The White Queen said...

L♥ve you too, and thank you for your prayers! It makes me feel so much better knowing someone is doing that :)

Sonja said...

I will definitely pray for your Grandpa. I have been in your shoes before. Love you, darling.

~from a girl in the other Sunshine State

The White Queen said...

Thank you so much! His birthday party was supposed to be last Saturday (he was actually a leap day baby!) but he was placed back in the hospital. He got out this week so the surprise party is rescheduled for this Saturday! I'm praying it works out this time!

Much love ♥