To love without reservation. To honor and respect, protect from harm, comfort in times of distress, to cherish for as long as we both shall live.
Hospice will arrive today to help grandpa's last days be as painful as possible. Instead of focusing on his death I am finding this a time to be inspired by my grandma's constant care and love she has shown, especially in these past three years. And laughing at the stories grandpa has been trying to share about meeting her and how much he loves her.
I hope I can have a relationship that lasts as long as theirs has.
♥

2 comments:
I'm praying for you dearest. I know that it is painful, but know that Jesus has plans for you, your family, and your grandparents.
Thank you for praying! And I know He does, it's just I honestly forget all the time. As odd as it is that you can forget something THAT amazing. But I know He reveals it at the right time. I Love you ♥
Post a Comment