Tuesday, March 27, 2012

#TAFMFT

So I have been craving to do a TAFMFT post! So here we go!


#1

I've been reading this series like crazy! Love it! Unfortunately my Dad is making me wait until the movie comes out on DVD :( But hey, I HAVE THE BOOKS! I'm happy enough! :D 

#2


I absoultely love this movie. And him. He's my favorite. Him and the cockroaches! haha

#3

I love my unicorn :D

#4

I have done so many of these : * like, all of them. haha. Time to write a new list! :D

#5

Tell it brotha! hahaha 

#6
And I'm never going to. Cuz you're mine♥ 

#7


"And yes you get slapped if you're looking [yo]" !

#8
Is that not awesome, or what!?

# 9 


hahahahaha I SAY THIS :D "Oh, I forgot. I'm not married" lol :3

#10

This song is so amazing :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I loved this post, made me laugh. I will miss you at the theater Sunday! :( But at least I'll be seeing you wherever we eat!
My favorite quote was the one about how you are thinking of someone all the time. I feel that way with...certain people. <3 ;)

The White Queen said...

haha good! I laughed so hard at the caterpillar when I first saw it :D
I'll miss being there too. But it's okay, going out to eat is better than nothing ;)

Yeah I liked that quote a lot :) ♥

Em said...

Love the song!!! I had a pretty bad day. But I am just going to get back up and keep at it!!!
Em:D

The White Queen said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day! I definitely know how you feel *hugs*

I love that song too! :D

Hope you have a much better day tomorrow! :)