Yes, yes I do believe I shall.

^ this! : ♥


Ugh, I really do need a hug right now ;( This has been a horrible day. Really, really bad. Like, I want to go kill someone, or myself. Or both. That kind of day. *slight exaggeration* But in the morning... well I'll just have to go talk to someone... Or else I'll end up going back to the old ways of my self and doing things I will regret. &&VIRTUAL HUGS ARE NOT ENOUGH, DANG IT!

Thankfully, I've been blessed with that someone...

Pretty much. And maybe a few people. Yeah...

I know I'm usually trying to look at the birghtside. And I will. I promise. But c'mon... let me bask in my sadness for a couple days. Thank you.
On a very good note, I went to the beach for the first official time with one of my dearest friends!
My crazy hair. bahaha. Beth was like "Nooo it has the BEACH CURLS LOOK to it!!" And she was like "Look at mine, it looks bad..." But hers was fine too. So whatever. And we had some amazing llama moments. Let's just say I got invited to a party from some weird beach guy... yeah he did look like a surfer. No, I was not tempted in the slightest to be whisked away with his bad self. and there was another guy... which was also very llamalific. ehhh hmmm anyyywhoo...
So yeah, we went Saturday. A late birthday thing I did :) Oh, it was Pier Park by the way. haha. Which makes it even moooore fun. And I'm going again pretty soon ;D Cannot wait.
OH, Thursday I went outta town and hung out with my favoritest people on this god forsaken planet. That was sooooo much fun. I've never laughed so much in my life. I couldn't even eat... I had to take my food home with me. AND, I discovered that my friend is a BBC Sherlock addict too! So we've planned to constantly check in with each other after ever episode. She's got awesome show tastes. hehe
Now to go to bed... with a positive ending :)
Oh yes, indeed I will :)
6 comments:
Goodness, I feel all left out. 😔
And, might I ask, who is the fellow Sherlocked friend?
And, how is the shows so far?
And, last of all, WE NEED TO SEE EACH OTHER BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR TEXAS. Or I shall go berserk with bestie withdrawals.
Now now, Ashley, why would you feel left out!? :o
Yes, I will msg you her name! THE SHOWS ARE AMAZING!! Ahhhh soooo awesome :D I'm addicted.
And, well I'll msg you about getting together too.
;)
At the beach lucky you!!!!
"I will get the when it is warmer"
Em
haha yes! It was beautiful!!
Which beach will you go to?? :)
Not shure:) A hot one!!!!
haha well if you're ever around here go to Pier Park! You will LOVE it! :D
Post a Comment