Friday, April 20, 2012

Cutting of the Hair

I'm *sure* you can't tell that I have changed anything about my hair... but this is the only photo I have had time to take after my hair cut today. I'll try to get some full shots later... but I'm about to be leaving to GO TO THE TRACK!!!! ahhh! And by track, I mean drag racing. Can.not.wait! Haven't been for several months. Anyways here is the photo...

It's layered, and I got my bangs blended. These are my natural curls too. So I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It really looks absolutely wonderful! :) 

She told me to NEVER ever dye it, and try with all my might not to straighten it. She said people pay her for this color hair, and for this curly style. So it inspired me to stay as natural as possible. Because... I love jet black hair. But I WILL not dye it, especially now. AND she even said I have natural highlights. bwahahah. *happydance* They will be even more dominant in the summer, as my hair will change colors a bit. So, yay for summer and lighter, cuter hair! ;)


See you guys latah!


*jo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I shall always envy your beautiful hair, my darling. It always looks so pretty. <3 and yes, she (I'm assuming you meant the hair stylist) was correct. NEVER dye your hair. Hehehe. Where did you get your haircut at? =]

The White Queen said...

Aww thanks! ;) I actually finally like it now :) I'm not gonna dye it haha I got it cut at Heads Up And Nails (My stylist is April Stone)

Anonymous said...

Hey! =) I don't know if you do awards or not, but I awarded you on my blog. <3