So I have this reaalllly amazing best friend in Mississippi!! She and I are soo much alike! I feel like I have finally met my twin!! ;)

See!? She's awesome! And that's her brother Josh in the second picture... I just think they are soooo cool. Anyways... SO Leah and I had a Red Bull date this week! ;) Tuesday at 2:00! We got on the computer, popped our cans open together, and drank away. I got the genius idea to upload a photo of me and my drink. BUT, before I could upload mine, LEAH uploaded a photo of her! : o SO, I felt totally outdone by the little stinker and retook mine. But, to outdo her I stole my brother's hat. bwahahah See below :D

She insists she thought the idea up first, but she is wrong. Annywhooo, then we talked about our new Red Bull church we made... and I just looove this kid ;D She makes me happy! Oh, and somehow (I guess since I tagged Leah in my photo) Leah's friend commented on my photo and said You should be the Red Bull poster child. I can just see this picture on a billboard that says "Drink Red Bull".
Hahah!
I cannot wait to see her!!! I'm praying like a mad woman that Leah and -Jawsh- get to come this summer :3
okay
bye
*jo
3 comments:
Totally a Poster Child.
A Marti Party, and a Leah....what?
Ohhh myyyy! Hahaha, that had to be very interesting, I would have loved to see the conversation ya'll had after drinking those Red Bulls.
Ashley, Woo hoo! I've always wanted to be a poster child! hah. A Leah Rendezvous! :D YESSSS (It doesn't rhyme, who cares really? It sounds awesome)
Emily, It was verrry interesting! haha yeah... she and I got a little carried away xP
Post a Comment