Monday, April 2, 2012

I Love You More Than Peeta Loves Katniss

Last night I had an amazing time with my best friends, Ashley and Emily!  :D

<3


Y. A. M .S . ♥









"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you" ♥








"You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there. And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
You'll be there.
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do." ♥








"And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you" :*






:) 






I LOVE this ^^


iliewham! ♥




*jo

6 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Love them all!!!

The White Queen said...

Me too!! Those few hours together made my whole week better I think ;D

Anonymous said...

Ahhahahaha! My fish face is a *winner*! ;P I love you so much, and I'm glad I got to see you! Thanks for posting these pictures on here muh love.

The White Queen said...

Yes, yes it is! :D

I love so much more, and I loved hanging out with you! ♥

Em said...

Cute!! What epic faces!!
Em

The White Queen said...

Thanks, Em! Yeahhh, I had a lot of fun :P

Amazingly, I didn't look like a COMPLETE dork. Just partially. haha ;)