Last night I was dragged away to a Home School event. Oh what joy. What thrill. What agony! D:
So not even half way through I got absolutely bored and went to my car to listen to my iPhone playlist on my stereo. And guesss what :D I made a new friend. Yes, yes I did. *Takes a bow* This is quite the accomplishment for me. Since I kind of hate people as of late.
So what happened was I let this girl in my car, and my cousin. And I had turned on "45" by Shinedown. Oh my gawsh. I love this song so much. And I hadn't listened to it in a long time. I was doing all I could to keep my composure in front of them. And young girl started singing it with me! And then she started giggling and I look out to the parking lot to see her brother singing it. So we drafted him over to the car as well. By then she was begging him to sing for us. (He's traveled to Gainsville for a solo)
Now note, I've known him for about 2 years and never shared more than a handful of words. I figured he'd just walk away like he always does. But he didn't. So I handed him my iPhone and told him to pick a song. And guess what he picked! Bully. Yes! See? This wasn't a pointless story! hah.
I've really been playing Bully a lot. It's just pretty much amazing. And might I just tell you, this kid can sing! : o And guess what was even better? After we finished Bully, we talked for a loooong time about The Hunger Games! And we practically agreed on every little opinion. We both agreed that Peeta was worthless. That Gale was quite loverly looking. That Katniss needs to die. And then he gave me a bunch of spoilers. hahaha. So yeah, I'm kinda glad we're friends now. ;)
And here is THE song :D
So not even half way through I got absolutely bored and went to my car to listen to my iPhone playlist on my stereo. And guesss what :D I made a new friend. Yes, yes I did. *Takes a bow* This is quite the accomplishment for me. Since I kind of hate people as of late.
So what happened was I let this girl in my car, and my cousin. And I had turned on "45" by Shinedown. Oh my gawsh. I love this song so much. And I hadn't listened to it in a long time. I was doing all I could to keep my composure in front of them. And young girl started singing it with me! And then she started giggling and I look out to the parking lot to see her brother singing it. So we drafted him over to the car as well. By then she was begging him to sing for us. (He's traveled to Gainsville for a solo)
Now note, I've known him for about 2 years and never shared more than a handful of words. I figured he'd just walk away like he always does. But he didn't. So I handed him my iPhone and told him to pick a song. And guess what he picked! Bully. Yes! See? This wasn't a pointless story! hah.
I've really been playing Bully a lot. It's just pretty much amazing. And might I just tell you, this kid can sing! : o And guess what was even better? After we finished Bully, we talked for a loooong time about The Hunger Games! And we practically agreed on every little opinion. We both agreed that Peeta was worthless. That Gale was quite loverly looking. That Katniss needs to die. And then he gave me a bunch of spoilers. hahaha. So yeah, I'm kinda glad we're friends now. ;)
And here is THE song :D
*jo
4 comments:
BULLY BY!!!! ROFL.
That bully by! That bully by. that by. hahaha I wish you knew what tune/song I'm saying/singing that to. :D
You shall have to sing it Saturday!!
hahahahaha.... no. smh.
Post a Comment