
I wanna get my hair like this : o (girl on the right) Friday I'll be able to get an appt. in. I'm finally get my hair layered, and bangs blended. My hair has looked like crap for far too long D: (me on the left) And this week, I have 3 jobs! So that means, I shall be getting some new hair ;)
YESSSS :D I do this SO much! Like to be quite literal, I practically do this every time I’m hanging out in town. bahaha ;D
It’s dorky stuff like this that makes me laugh late at night… *facepalm*
These songs ^ :D
(my photo) ‘A good book and a cup of coffee’ The best way to spend a lazy Monday afternoon ;)
My new poster! (Katniss) The Mad Hatter has been greeting me warmly in the mornings,with his beautiful green eyes, for about 2 months. haha :D
And to sum up my favorite things - Gifs/pics of my favorite bands :D And I have AMAZING NEWS. None of you will care, but... FLYLEAF IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!!! ahhh!!! I am soooo excited! I CANNOT WAIT! :D I'm a dedicated fan... ex. my tag -
Okay so now onto some Flyleaf - Lacey Mosley Sturm


On the set of “Heavy Prey”…(right)
Three Day's Grace - Adam Gontier



hahah ^ me ;D
Shinedown - Brent Smith



Theory of a Deadman - Tyler Connolly





Okay, as far as fangirling over a singer man goes, I'm absolutely in love with Tyler :3 ehhh heh heh. Seriously, uhm... he's amazing. Everything, his voice, the way he dresses, his style, (his hairstyle annoys me a tad bit, but his hair color is also quite loverly) everythiiiiing : o
Okay that's all.
I just kind figured I had the right to fangirl since a lot of you bloggers fangirl over actors/characters/etc.
I can fangirl over a singer, riiiight? :D
okay really
bye
*jo

6 comments:
Hair like crap? WHA?!?!?
OH I LISTENED TO SOME FLYLEAF...THEY DO SEEM PRETTY AWESOME.
Yes, dear, you may fangirl over a singer. I do. Yep. I do. His name is Erik..he sings beneath an Opera house....
haha whether anyone else wants to step forth and admit this horrible truth of my hair, I shall!
Yeah, I think Flyleaf may scare new comers... because, they scared me... I was a little concerned, but their newer songs are less screaming, and more meaningful lyrics :D
and YAYY!!!! I'm so happy I am allowed to. haha. Is your Eric quite handsome? hmmm :) haha
Well, sadly My Erik could hardly be called Handsome, but I dunna ken. It's the heart that matters, right?
Aww tisk tisk. That is ay okay! Age, looks, etc. don't matter. :D
Hehe, I just tried to leave a coment on my iPod, but while I was typing it out, I accidentally pushed a button, and it took me back to your home page on your blog. Sooo I don't know if it got published or not. :P But here we go again, I'm gonna re-type out what I was saying.
*gasp* Jo...... you're so beautiful! =) And your hair has NOT been looking like crap, on the contrary, I think it looks good every time I see you. I absolutely love your hair.
Bahahaha, Ikr?! The stupid stuff always makes me laugh the hardest, *especially* if it's late at night! :P
I love you dear. Look forward to your next post.
Nope, this is the only one that got sent for me to publish ;P
Well, thanks for the kind words... We'll agree to disagree I suppose.
Yeah... I absoulutely love Tumblr, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it late at night!eh heh heh ;D
Love you, ;)
Post a Comment