Thursday, March 31, 2011

I know Eh Miley is going to kill me...

But I don't care! :D
......
........................
...............................................
....................................................................




Epic photo of Miss Miley :)

 Discussing how to take the photos :)

 Andddd I donno what was going on here...

 Laughing at Caleb

 "OHMYGOODNESS!!! It's the paparazziii!" :P

 143 :) 
*that photo is for one special person :)*


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O ha ha ha hahahahahahahah ;D oh my goodness. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, no I'm not going to kill you. The only picture that I don't like is the first one, but it isn't that bad. I like the last one. I love you! And I'm counting down the minutes until tomorrow!!

Eh-milie

*For Special Person

Thanks for talking with me last night. You are a really good listener. :)Oh, and don't you think that this person turned out awesome!! :P

The White Queen said...

@Hannah- Yes dear, I knew you would like it! =D
@Emily- I'm glad you aren't going to kill me =P I'm counting down too! I cannot waittt!!!
And you're going to have to explain to me about you message for the special person lol =]

ashley tahg said...

I'm SO glad she decided not to kill you! I'd be SO heartbroken if she did!

;-P

The White Queen said...

ahh hahahah Ash uh leee!! Well I'm glad SOMEONE cares! =P

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, I shall have to explain to you tomorrroooww!! :P

The White Queen said...

Most definitely!! :)
You ARE going to kill me when you see my hair :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, NO! What did you do to your beautiful hair!?!? You didn't cut it did you?!? :O

The White Queen said...

Oh, you know the ugly truth. tis true.

ashley tahg said...

DON"T KILL HER EMILY!!!!

It looks REALLY good. And probably feels better too.


PLEEEZE! I am BEGGING you Emily!!!! {Gets on knees}.

:-D X-D

The White Queen said...

Ahh Asher you haveee to stop! You're making me laugh too hard. :O =P It does feel better! I'm not so sure it looks really good though haha!