Isn't that always the problem of those cute things (haven't the slightest idea to what they are called)? Bad grammar. But that is WAY to cute!
I don't know what they are called either! hehe and yea it is! I had to explain it to Caleb! *rolls eyes* hahaha
ok, so I know I'm reallllly slow, but..*cough* what's wrong witht the grammer??? lol it sounds right to mee!
It says "Its Inconceivable" when it should be "It's inconceivable" haha. It's not a very big deal but it messes with my mind!!! haha :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't that always the problem of those cute things (haven't the slightest idea to what they are called)? Bad grammar.
But that is WAY to cute!
I don't know what they are called either! hehe and yea it is! I had to explain it to Caleb! *rolls eyes* hahaha
ok, so I know I'm reallllly slow, but..*cough* what's wrong witht the grammer??? lol it sounds right to mee!
It says "Its Inconceivable" when it should be "It's inconceivable" haha. It's not a very big deal but it messes with my mind!!! haha :P
Post a Comment