Wow, you did a really good job Joanna. Sorry I haven't posted until now. I recognized that you weren't in any photos with just Katy. I guess that was because you were taking the photos, lol! :) Anyways, I can't wait until Friday!
Thanks :) That's fine, we've both been busy! *snickers* :P Yea, I didn't want to get any by myself with her because I was in a hurry to get home. I can't wait either! At first I thought this was an old comment about last Friday, then I realized we were seeing each other two Fridays in a row! :)
Lol, yeah, I was talking about this Friday. I hope you and the Hunter's had fun!! Oh, and Mom and I was wondering if you could bring "Despicable Me" when your family comes over Friday. We thought that we could put the TV in our school room or on the back porch so we can watch a movie. That would help a lot with the little kids. Please let me know! If you can't bring "Despicable Me" then I will get mom to get it off of Netflix! :D
8 comments:
I LOVE YOUR SHIRT KATY!!!
Beautiful pics Jo!
We REALLY need to come to your house...
You'll have to get Katy to tell you about that shirt!
Thanks, Caleb helped with the photos.
You guys DO need to come! :)
Wow, you did a really good job Joanna. Sorry I haven't posted until now. I recognized that you weren't in any photos with just Katy. I guess that was because you were taking the photos, lol! :) Anyways, I can't wait until Friday!
Thanks :)
That's fine, we've both been busy! *snickers* :P
Yea, I didn't want to get any by myself with her because I was in a hurry to get home.
I can't wait either!
At first I thought this was an old comment about last Friday, then I realized we were seeing each other two Fridays in a row! :)
Lol, yeah, I was talking about this Friday. I hope you and the Hunter's had fun!! Oh, and Mom and I was wondering if you could bring "Despicable Me" when your family comes over Friday. We thought that we could put the TV in our school room or on the back porch so we can watch a movie. That would help a lot with the little kids. Please let me know! If you can't bring "Despicable Me" then I will get mom to get it off of Netflix! :D
Yep! I'll bring it for sure! If I'm not able to bring the one we are borrowing from the Pickrons I'll bring the one I am buying this week :)
Hey, okay, thanks so much!! I'm looking SO forward to Friday. I love you more!! Yay, I won this time, lol. :P
You're welcome so much! :) I am looking forward to Friday more! :D
You most definitely did not win!
Post a Comment