Thursday, March 17, 2011

Music

So, as y'all can see hear, I added music to my blog... if you don't like this kind of music, I apologize in advance. Just remember to turn off your sound when you get on my blog =P

Sleepily yours,
Jo

P.S. Mcdonalds fried my sense of maturity last night. More on that later.

8 comments:

ashley tahg said...

lol about McDonalds!

I REALLY love your background/all around design!!!!!!!! But, of course. It is pink.

The White Queen said...

hahaha I thought I freaked you out when I told you about Mcdonalds!!! =)
Hmmm I JUST finished playing with my background... so is it the one you are talking about now... I did change some other stuff too... does it still look okay? =D
Don't like pink?

ashley tahg said...

yeah! I still like it! Did you make it?

The White Queen said...

Yes I did! :) Well, I got the background from a scrap site, but I did the rest with digital scraping work. It didn't take too long. The header always takes the longest...

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanna!
You are going to have to tell me about what happened at McDonald's!! Okay?

Love,
Emily

The White Queen said...

Hello muh love!
I will tell you later when you call! =D

Anonymous said...

I thought that the McDonald's story was SO funny, but when I see you Friday, you are going to have to fill me on it some more. Did you get both of my letters yesterday and today? Just want to make sure!
I love, yes indeed I do! :P
Emily

The White Queen said...

I will definitely fill you in! ;)
I did get both letters, yes indeeeddd!!! =D
I love you muh love! (hearts)
Jo