Thursday, April 7, 2011

Been so busy!!! =]

Okay so Monday two weeks ago my life started getting so busy haha... well not really. Usually I go somewhere twice a week, that's it. So when you get the following schedule it feels like you are so busy.
Monday - Retainer Adjustment... OHMYGOODNESS!!! It hurt so bad! If I've ever needed someone's hand to hold, that, my friend, was the moment! Mr. Dentist got a little happy when he was drilling away! :O
Wednesday - Tutor... so geometry has really got me all flippin out, so yea. But my tutor is amazing! I love her haha. Kinda weird to say that about your tutor. But she's only a little older than me (17) so we have fun while tutoring...
I know I did something Thursday, but I can't remember what it was 0.o
Friday - First piano lessons at the college, then spent the rest of the day with -this- amazing girl :)
Saturday - Went to a script meeting and spent more time with Emily
Monday - The Hunters came over to get some pecan wood and brought pizza!
Then nothing till Friday... of this week. Which was Park Day, then we went to the Oberts :)
Saturday - Went to town to eat with Miss Crazy haha. I couldn't find the silly lady! Turns out she was dancing on the street down from her house... so I finally found her. (I was driving hahah)
Sunday - Met up with some church friends at Sam Atkins.
Tuesday - Open House. And Ohmygoodnessss! Madison  Brown is such a creep! That's all I'm going to say publicly hahahaha
Wednesday - Cleaning job... that took a while. Please be praying for Ms.  Ouida. Her cancer looks bad again :( Got home and got ready for church and then... Drove... there and back... ANDD!!! GUESS WHAT!? As of Tuesday I am officially allowed by the State to get my license!! So exciting! All my frannsss are like "Pick me up?" haha
Today - Nothing. Just chillin and suppose to be doing school :D And tomorrow I am going to the Pioneer Settlement and Saturday going to eat with a cool gal :)

Alright here's some pictures and then I got to go!






 <---- Cheesy smile *sigh*

Okay that's all for now. 
TOOTLAYSSSS! ;}

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I awarded you on my blog!

The White Queen said...

Thanks Desi! :)