Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What are the most important qualities you look for in a significant other?

I answered this for Featured Questions, and wanted to tag some friends... but, you don't have to do it if you don't want, although I'd love to see your answers!

Tag#Ashley, Katie, Katy,  Lisa, and Hannah


 First and most importantly, that he is guided and infatuated with Christ. I want a man that will direct me in my walk with Christ, that will make wise decisions about our Spiritual walks, and is outspoken about his faith and love for the Lord.

I would also like for him to display a love for his parents and brothers/sisters. I would want him to have the character of gentleness, courage, commitment, thoughtfulness, and responsibility.

On a personality level, I would want him to be outgoing, yet laid back. Loving, but not romantic. Caring, yet firm. Fun, yet mature. And in love with me as much as I am with him, yet responsible.

Most of all I would want him to be a best friend. Someone who is always there for me, who I know I can talk to about anything. Someone that will be there even when I don't know what I am doing, or how to keep going.

I want someone that will treasure my trust, heart, love, and emotions.

This is what I want in a man.