Friday, September 30, 2011

What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?

Tonight I am going to play volleyball with some friends! Seriously, literally, counting down the minutes till it's time to leave :D Kinda surprised Mom and Dad are letting me go and take Caleb, since it will be dark and about a half an hour away.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with my cousin!!! I cannot wait to see that girl! We're having a cookout at her house. Should be purty fun!

Sunday after church we are going to eat and hang out with a new family we just met. So looking forward to that too :)



Cheers to the freakin' weekend!! :D

2 comments:

Marti said...

Hope you had fun! Which cousin?
-Marti <3

The White Queen said...

It was Courtney and Shanna. We had so much fun! We rode on four wheeleres in the woods and such ;D