Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Party Entry




Here's my entry for Abigail Craft's Blog Party ;D






Heyyyy!! So my name is Joanna Ayers. My friends call me Jo or JoJo. I'm currently prepping for college and looking for a part time/full time job. 

I guess one thing that makes me weird/unique is how short I am. I don't think it really can be classified as unique. But I am known for my shortness. I USED to be known for my hair. It was nearly past my waist and I had it in ponytails every 3-4 inches. Which kinda made it look fake I guess. People came up to me seriously came up to me EVERYTIME I went to town, to ask "Is that real?" But in April I cut 11 inches off ;P

Uh, then my piano playing... I think that makes me unique. I definitely find it to be a gift.

What is the nerdiest/geekiest/ weirdest thing about you?
My teeth dreams. Definitely weirdest thing about me. It's really pathetic. 'Nuff said.

If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
DEFINITELY Alice!!!

 Desktop Wallpaper-s > Movies > Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter

The whole story of her overcoming the fear of what people thought, being outspoken, being different... I love it all! And.. my hair half way looks like that -sometimes- hehe

Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
The coffee maker. Oh, what a dear friend he is!! :D

Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes! Ahh it's hard to pick! But I guess I'll go with...
Despicable me ;)

What is your favorite household chore?
Uh... I'd be lying if I listed any.

hahahhaah ;D

What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
I actually have never ordered anything... but I LOVE the doubleshots!!


What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni :)
 Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles! I actually can't breathe well when I eat pancakes... weird, I know.


Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Yeah! Prisoner's base, Red Rover, NINJA!!, Dutch Blitz, Wii games...
Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Uh, well maybe once. Like when we were playing monopoly and it was just my brothers and I was tired... yeah. I was like what evahhhh!!  But besides that, NEVER. ♫All I do is win, win, win, no matter what!!! ♪ ♪ Yeah, I'm kinda competitive. 

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope...
Do you make your bed every morning?
No, sadly... I don't. It depends what mood I'm in. lol
Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Well, Norman Rockwell. Being that I didn't even know who Picasso was! *blushes* But now I do :P
Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Ahh well it depends. Winter = Carpet. Summer = Tile
If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
My letters from my best friend (: 
What's your favorite condiment?
*Whipped cream* yes yes yes! =D
Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
hahaha, NO? never... wow.
What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Hey guys, do I have swag? "NAWWWW, negative!!!!!"
Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?



So go click that link up at the top and enter too!

Tootles!!


*JoJo*


















3 comments:

ashley tahg said...

JOANNA! What about when we went to Star Bucks on your birthday outing? Did you not get anything then? Huh?

:-D

ashley tahg said...

Just watched that clip..."And a lair, and pathetic" lol

Do you know who the little dark haired girl is? It is the girl who played as Ramona in Ramona and Beezuz! I recognized her! :-)

Taylor Swift is drop dead pretty. And I want her hair!!

The White Queen said...

Nope, I didn't order a THING when we went! haha! ;D

Taylor Swift is quite pretty... I make my hair look like hers sometimes hehehe. And yep, I did recognize Ramona!