Ah yes. I'm back. I don't know how long, since life has been so busy and hectic lately. But I wanted to get back to posting! Plus I like to go back and read and see where I've been and where I'm going.
So right now my life... pretty much is wanting to be exactly like the season. Winter. I remember an elderly friend once saying that life has seasons just like a tree does. I only remember two of the seasons. Spring and Winter. We go through Spring, a time of starting new, feeling fresh, coming alive! And Winter, a time of coldness, we are trimmed back, we feel ugly and alone.
I'm in Winter. And I'm earnestly waiting for Spring. And I'm hoping He will rescue me, from everything that is choking me. I know He can.
But those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:31
And now onto some of what I've actually been up to.
We had a new year's party.
The slide we all helped get :) I think the kiddo really liked it :)

BAD picture of me. I can't even believe I'm posting it! haha But this was the funniest story ever! (Ashley it was the lalalalala story) ;D and that guy I'm talking to... that's Ryan, my cousin. We are finally friends! Took 17 years, but hey. ;P He's a really great guy, and he's changing so much. I honestly can actually say I miss him. And he only left Sunday. He came down from Alabama about two weeks ago and I mentioned the party to him. Then he surprised me by driving alllll the way back down here to bring my cousin to her Dad and to come to the party. He stayed Friday night and Saturday, and it was a blast! ;)
And so.... what do you all think of me posting pictures of my bedroom makeover?? Let me know!
Love,
Jojo ♥
*photos from new year party credit to ashley k



2 comments:
POST YOUR BED MAKEOVER PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! ...please? :)
-Marti <3
Okay! I will as soon as I can ;) ♥
Post a Comment