Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Blog

Yes, once again... I'm getting a new blog. One with a name I know I WILL like for a long time ;) Rawkfist Troll... stuck for a while. And I really want my new blog to have something to do with music. But... I also want to have a NEW place to start. This is a new year, time for new friends, new memories, new goals, and over all a fresh start! I won't forget my memories I did have in 2011, nor the people that helped make them. But I've realized it's time to let go. This isn't me. I'm ready to move on. So 2012, let's start on a clean slate! Signifying my newness of life (hah) I shall launch a new blog soon here-after! ;D



Joanna

2 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Make sure you give us the link when you do!

The White Queen said...

I will! ;D