So Sunday I turned 17!!! *cue crowd clapping* Yes, yes thank you.
These were me on my birthday...
Being seventeen, feels kinda good. But I must admit it was rather bittersweet. I just don't like getting older. BUT, I have indeed decided, I will not be pressured into acting my age! I will always be Joanna everyone has come to know. Yes, I am mature enough to know that you have to be calm in certain settings. And that's why I avoid those settings at all cost. haha :D
So my grandpa was born on Leap Day 1944. He has lived 17 leap years, so he and I decided we were turning 17 together! (Our birthdays are 4 days apart)
We got a photo together :) I had a lot of fun. I mostly hung out with my cousins Shanna and Courtney. Ryan and Kody didn't make it -_- silly boys. Anyways, I was really glad to get to share birthdays with PawPaw because I think we all know this will be his last leap year, if not his last birthday as well. ♥
When I got to Blountstown I picked Ashley up! We went to the Chinese restaurant here and headed to my house to watch scceeerrryyy movies. haha AND LOOK WHAT ADDY GOT ME!
YES!!! Isn't it awesome? :D I placed them in order of my favorite. Mad Hatter, Captain Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, and Edward Scissorhands. Although Edward may get moved up once I watch it. xP
Sunday night we had my 'cake' and gifts.
This is the 'cake' I wanted. haha. It's my favorite.
The parents got me this. I'm hoping I can get it hung up soon... as I take months before I actually hang things on my wall -_-
Friday I checked the mail and found a letter from my bestie! I was pretty much slap happy. Sunday night she got to text me too :D
I recreated this for blogging picture purposes. hahaha
I won't take a snapshot of the letter she sent... it's spppecaiiallll and personal. hehe
And Monday I went and babysat my piano teacher's little girl!
She played with playdough for half the time, the other half we played checkers. She won everytime. Of course. haha. I would have taken a photo of HER but Mrs. Yoshikawa doesn't really like her daughter on the www. :) Anyways, Catie was sooo sweet and fun! Mrs. Y messaged me on FB the next morning and said Catie kept telling her that evening and the next morning how much fun she had and she said I looked like her Rapunzel doll! That made me laugh :D
Tuesday... I went to the dentist... and I'm getting a permanent retained. Yay. *lack of excitement*
And today is Wednesday... and I just got back from work.
And that is the report of my weekend and week thus far. And now I shall share a few more photos...

This is my failed attempt at pigtails. bahaha
This is my amazing new hair. mwahaha
And this is what I just bought when I got off work! IT IS SO AWESOME! I am like freaking out with over happiness and excitement that I found a LOCAL store selling these!
Oh, and now that I am done, I feel like this post was filled with scrambled thoughts and no real topic... so yeah sorry about that. I think the drink may be affecting me.
My hands are seriously shaking.
Kbah.








2 comments:
Dance Silence, Dance!
Next time we do a girl's movie night..Edward Scissor hands! (well, after Gerard Butler's POTO)
Not Telepathic rats..O_o.
haha :D
Okay yes we will do those BOTH and, AND BBC's Sherlock Episode ONE! :D
We'll need about 5 hours... at least. ;)
Post a Comment